Chiral Eutectoid

this blog is not a day to day rehash of life being a bitch...its just a repository of random incongruous thoughts triple distilled such that the reboiler bears a vague semblance of borderline coherence to an artiste's true audience and aspirations....his sense of self...

Name:
Location: anywhere i roam

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chalk your stick

Start feeling an affinity for poet lover seers as I work around listening to Neil Young serenade harvest moons, rock n roll and the free world in general…and i let out another deep sigh for the wish I could play the guitar moments….Uneventful week thus far…wish I could say the same about last weekend…

So me and my roomie (recently turned poolhall junkies)…are drinking beer and shooting some pool and in walks a full figured hustler throwing the gauntlet right down…beat me if you can…so we needle…she starts talking trash in amazingly lilting hindi parrying my own feeble attempts to give as good as I got…absolutely obliterating us in the process she departs with a most valuable tip…Always chalk your cue stick… it buys you time to visualize your next move…u are less scattershot and in her words play aaram se…

The tip made sense…So what do I take from it?? Evaluate where you are headed… water the thirst of the long distance runner…so there it is in a nutshell…cultivate lifestyle habits that allow you to take a step back, take it all in, figure things out before its off to join the running of the bulls….

1 Comments:

Blogger Swetha Krishnan said...

hehe this reminds me of the saying - chew your food before you gulp! whatever happened to spontaneity?

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home